Understanding the value of your business, optimizing your potential with the right business structure, and designing creative options for strategic capital investment will help drive your success. Frost’s Strategic Services Group offers clients diverse, practical experience, and specialized industry knowledge from our team of advisors.
We support countless privately-held and public companies, entrepreneurs, equity and debt investors, and lending institutions. We’ve developed a unique suite of extensive solutions in corporate finance and structure.
- We advise on M&A transactions.
- We value closely-held businesses and fractional business interests.
- We address complex litigation matters.
Our team members hold many professional designations including:
- CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- ABV (Accredited in Business Valuations)
- CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics)
- CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
These designations, combined with our varied experience and training, prepare our experts to provide you with comprehensive analyses, sound corporate structuring solutions, and well-reasoned litigation services to support your strategic objectives.
We are often asked to independently review cases to determine both values and damage amounts from an independent perspective. We are proficient at delivering expert testimony and consulting services in legal matters; we have served as court-appointed special masters, and we are adept at providing assistance in cases involving family law, fraud investigations, and large, complex commercial litigation.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201