join our team
We are always looking for qualified, hard-working individuals to add to the Frost team!
view career opportunities
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Frost, PLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Our Firm prohibits discrimination, harassment, or retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; sex (including pregnancy); age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations; or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Frost, PLLC only accepts resumes and referrals directly from candidates, current employees, or current partners.
- Frost, PLLC will accept resumes from a recruiter or agency provided a signed vendor agreement exists between Frost and the recruiter or agency.
- Frost, PLLC reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless a signed vendor agreement exists between Frost and the recruiter or agency.
- Any resume sent to any employee of Frost, PLLC without a signed vendor agreement is considered the property of Frost, PLLC.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201