Administrative Assistant – Scottsdale
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion-dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position.
• Processing completed tax returns
• Scanning documents and filing into firm’s storage program
• Basic office duties such as answering phones, collecting mail/packages, sending mail/faxes, filing, etc.
• Maintain and order office/breakroom supplies
• Assist clients with requests
• Potentially assist other Frost, PLLC locations with duties
• Maintain/submit internal reports on a weekly basis
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
• Public accounting experience preferred
• Basic computer skills
• Familiarity of Adobe PDF, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Professionalism required
• Excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills
This position will be based in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
• Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201