Audit manager – Multiple Location Possibilities
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion-dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for Audit Manager. This is a full time position and will be benefits eligible.
• Demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency, client satisfaction, and ability to motivate staff
• Direct and control the engagement planning process to successful completion (i.e. budgeting, risk assessment, and strategic development)
• Recognize problems, assess alternatives, and recommend solutions
• While working with confidential client information, prepare complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues, proposals, etc.
• Develop a high level of expertise in one or more specialized industry groups, but is still able to perform very effectively in many areas
• Demonstrate an awareness of current business developments and the ability to determine the impact to a client’s business
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s business that extends beyond accounting-related aspects
• Continue developing network for future practice development opportunities
• Be effective at retaining Firm clients
• Exhibit effective communication and listening skills
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Graduate degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
• Public Accounting experience
• Project management skills
• Excellent supervisory, team building, and client service management skills
This position can be based in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; or Raleigh, NC.
• Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – email@example.com
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201