Audit Staff – Scottsdale
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for Audit Staff. This is a full time position and will be benefits eligible.
- Assist with audit fieldwork for both operational and financial audits.
- Ability to travel during fiscal year to client site to perform audit fieldwork.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and become proficient in preparing these statements.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts.
- Provide written summaries of statistical sampling findings for review by senior staff.
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB and the AICPA, as well as those of the GAO, GASB, and PCAOB, if applicable.
- Prepares clear and concise work-papers with definitive conclusions
- Prepares meaningful and well written recommendations for inclusion in client correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify issues and apply accounting principles and auditing procedures.
- Assume responsibility for unaudited financial statement engagements or segments of audits under supervision of more experienced staff.
- Effectively applies information technology tools in assigned areas.
- Develops positive working relationships with all clients.
- Complies with Firm practice management procedures and systems.
- Travel required: Minimal
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Professionalism required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This position will be based in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – email@example.com
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201