Experienced Tax Staff or Tax Senior
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion-dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost, PLLC has an opening for Experienced Tax Staff or Tax Senior. This is a full-time position and will be benefits eligible.
• Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental principles of tax law.
• Exhibit an understanding of the levels of authorities, legal precedents, rulings and regulations.
• Prepare tax returns effectively and efficiently.
• Provide research support to a transaction review process.
• Demonstrate an ability to prepare individual and business tax returns on a timely basis.
• Prepare a completed and organized tax file, including appropriate supporting documentation for the tax return.
• Develops positive working relationships with all clients.
• Foster an environment of teamwork.
• Anticipate problems and issues, and keep the manager and/or Partner informed.
• Comply with Firm practice management procedures and systems.
• Stay current on firm policies, procedures, the AICPA and state CPA society’s rules, regulations and code of ethics.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
• 2 years of relevant experience preferred
• Prior multistate experience preferred
• CPA or CPA candidate
• Exhibit effective communication and listening skills
• Displays professionalism always
This position will be based in our Raleigh, NC office.
• Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon.
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201