Audit senior – fayetteville
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for Full Charge Bookkeeper. This is a full time position and will be benefits eligible.
• Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental principles of full cycle accounting duties.
• Exhibit an understanding of the levels of authorities, legal precedents, rulings, and regulations.
• While working with confidential client information, effectively prepare Journal entries for accounts such as fixed assets and depreciation.
• Exhibit a desire to understand business transactions and related issues.
• While working with confidential client information, provide research support to a transaction review process.
• While working with confidential client information, demonstrate an ability to prepare financial statements at the end of the month on a timely and efficient basis.
• While working with confidential client information, prepare a completed trial balance, including appropriate supporting documentation.
• Work in a constant state of alertness and concentrate for long periods of time.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of experience required. At least 5 years of experience preferred.
• Accounting degree preferred, but not required.
• Basic computer skills
• Familiarity of Adobe PDF, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Detail oriented
• Professionalism required
This position will be based in our Fayetteville, AR office.
Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201