Senior Accountant – Client Advisory Services
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion-dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant in Client Advisory Services. This is a full-time position and will be benefits eligible.
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities
• Complete full-cycle accounting activities, including month-end close, journal entries, reconciliations, accruals, variance analysis, etc.
• Prepare month-end financial reports including the Comparative Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, and other related specialized reports based on management needs
• Mentor and coach staff and review work and supporting documentation for accuracy
• Prepare monthly financial statements, financial reporting, and analyses
• Prepare payroll entries and monthly accruals
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or accounting advisory role
• CPA strongly preferred
• Extensive Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
• Experience with project management and ability to multi-task
• Highly adaptable to various levels of client complexities of people, processes, and systems
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills
This position will be based in LaBelle, FL with the option for Remote/Hybrid work.
Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – email@example.com
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
Employee BenefitsWe strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201