tax manager – all locations
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion-dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for Tax Manager. This is a full time position and will be benefits eligible.
• Demonstrate a high level of technical proficiency, client satisfaction, and ability to motivate staff
• Prepare complex client correspondence
• Engage in tax planning and compliance
• Complete tax returns and special service engagements
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s business that extends beyond tax-related aspects
• Monitor and efficiently control all time spent on a project
• Plan engagements to achieve quality goals and reduce time required to perform an engagement
• Maintain client contact throughout the year as is required by the nature of the engagement
• Continue developing network for future practice development opportunities
• Be effective at retaining Firm clients
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
• Graduate degree preferred
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience required
• CPA license required
• Public Accounting experience
• Project management skills
• Excellent supervisory, team building, and client service management skills
This position can be based in any of our firm locations. Hybrid/remote work will be considered.
• Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201