Tax Staff – Fayetteville
Frost, PLLC is a full-service accounting firm currently providing tax, assurance, small business, advisory, animal welfare, business valuation, and litigation services in 47 states. Frost services a range of clients, from individuals to billion-dollar organizations. We have offices in Little Rock, AR; Fayetteville, AR; Scottsdale, AZ; Yuma, AZ; and Raleigh, NC. Our satellite offices are located in Denver, CO; Naples, FL; and LaBelle, FL.
Frost has an immediate opening for Tax Staff. This is a full time position and will be benefits eligible.
• Effectively apply tax knowledge to individual returns and less complex business returns.
• Provide research support to a transaction review process.
• Prepare a completed and organized tax file, including appropriate supporting documentation for the tax return.
• Develop positive working relationships with all clients.
• Work on assigned segments of tax and in some instances; assume substantial responsibility (under supervision) for small individual and less complex business returns.
• Comply with Firm practice management procedures and systems.
• Anticipate problems and issues, and keep the manager and / or Partner informed of return status.
• Prepare tax returns effectively and efficiently.
Skills and Qualifications
• At least two years of relevant experience preferred.
• CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental principles of tax law.
• Exhibit an understanding of the levels of authorities, legal precedents, rulings and regulations.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Professionalism required
This position will be based in our Fayetteville, AR office.
• Questions can be emailed to Rob Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace.
We strongly believe in taking care of our professionals and staff members.
- At Frost, we take pride in our competitive pay. Compensation is reviewed annually, along with performance evaluations.
Work Life Balance
- Our PTO plan is designed to provide you with a paid time off benefit that can be used for any reason, such as vacation, sick time, personal time, or observance of religious holidays.
- Accrual begins upon first day of hire.
- 401 (k) plan. Employees are eligible to participate following completion of one year of service. The Firm, after year end, will make a discretionary contribution to all eligible participants employed on December 31st.
Mentoring & Coaching Programs
- Our assumption is that you’re not simply looking for a job but, instead, a rewarding and fulfilling professional career. If you agree, you should put us at the top of your list.
Health, Dental, Vision & Life
- Coverage for medical, vision and dental begins on the first day of the month following hire date.
- Employees may participate in flexible spending or a health saving account.
- Life Insurance & LTD is 100% paid by the Firm for all employees.
Bonus & Reward Programs
- Marketing plan allows the Firm to reward employees for extraordinary performance in bringing in new clients to the Firm.
- Employee referral plan allows employees to receive a bonus for qualifying positions filled by those candidates they have referred.
- CPA Exam bonus is paid to those employees who successfully pass the exam within three years of their hire date.
Hours & contact
425 W. Capitol Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201